SUPPORT YOUR SYMPHONY!
The combined support of individuals like you allows the Winston-Salem Symphony to provide our community with great music and innovative performances of the highest quality. Contributed income is the largest funding source for an orchestra, and the majority of that support comes from individual donors like you. Your thoughtful, tax-deductible contribution to the Crescendo Campaign keeps our ticket prices from increasing, creates access for underserved communities, and supports our educational offerings.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
MAESTRO’S CIRCLE DONORS
($1,000 AND UP)
The Maestro’s Circle is a loyal group of generous supporters who donate $1,000 or more to the Crescendo Campaign. These special supporters are an important part of the Winston-Salem Symphony’s continued success. Members enjoy association with an exclusive circle of music lovers, and more, as follows:
- Pre-Classics concert and intermission access to Conductor’s Club including From the Podium, pre-concert talks
- Invitation to a private Season Preview
- Invitation to the annual Maestro’s Circle Recognition Event
- Priority invitations to Symphony Occasions
- Priority status for subscription seating upgrade and change requests
- Prominent recognition in the season playbill
PATRON’S CIRCLE DONORS
(UP TO $999)
Grand Patron, $500–$999
All “Benefactor” benefits, plus event invitations
All “Sponsor” benefits, plus:
- Priority notice of season programs, guest artists, and special events
- Printed recognition in the Symphony’s season playbill
Sponsor, Up to $149
- Invitations to two open rehearsals of the Winston-Salem Symphony
- Invitation to attend the Symphony’s Annual Meeting